VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Hampshire Spring VO Workout

View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Bigl
Contributor II

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:01 pm    Post subject: New Hampshire Spring VO Workout Reply with quote

Ahhhhhhh SPRING !!!!!

Being there are a few New Hampshire, Northern New England folks who frequent these boards, I'm pleased to announce a Spring VO Workout, Sunday May 3rd, from 2 to 6 PM at the studios of Clark Creative in Amherst, NH.

This is a talent led workout. Bring your favorite scripts. Be they scripts of gigs that were a bit of a challenge, a load of fun to do, wish you could do over etc etc. Each of us will have the opportunity to perform our own unique interpretations; critique, discuss, learn, teach, argue, and all that other stuff.

10 VO talent is a good number to have. I've also reached out to a couple studio engineers/directors I've enjoyed working with to come and offer their perspectives. If you have someone in mind, please let me know.

The Cost: To cover Mike Clark's studio time, $20 each ought to do it, provided there are 10 talent who show.

Oh, one other thing, 2 to 5 is the Workout. 5 to 6 is an opportunity to break bread together, y'know, a pot luck !!! Bring a hot or cold dish so we can kick back in the studio's lounge for food and conversation....

If you're able to attend send me a PM ...

Thanks !!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: