VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Richard Horvitz announces 2 more Los Angeles classes!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
michelleann
Contributor III

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:02 pm    Post subject: Richard Horvitz announces 2 more Los Angeles classes! Reply with quote

Hi there again! I hope this isn't too salesy. I don't want to break any rules! I'm reposting the e-mail I just sent out to Richard's mailing list. Smile

I am excited to announce that veteran voice over artist Richard Horvitz will be teaching two more 6 week courses in Los Angeles this year! For those of you outside of Los Angeles, please see my other post. Smile

Richard’s career as a successful voice over actor includes hit shows such as The Angry Beavers (Daggett), Invader Zim (Zim), the Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy (Billy), Ben Ten (Grey Matter) and many, many more, including award winning video games such as Psychonaughts, Ratchett & Clank, and Destroy All Humans.

In this six week course, Richard will help students learn to “play pretend” and to approach their copy in a fun and more instinctive way. Richard has been teaching voice over privately for 10 years, as well as having taught voice over for animation at Cal State Northridge. Class size is kept intimate to ensure that everyone gets adequate time at the mic.

Available Classes 2009:
Summer Class - Thursdays May 14-June 18 - 6 week course - *May 28th class switched to Weds May 27th due to studio availability

Winter Class - Thursdays Oct 29th-Dec 17th - 6 week course - *off Nov 5 and then again Nov 26 for Thanksgiving

Spots are available on first come, first serve basis. Your spot will be held for 2 weeks before receiving your deposit. If your deposit is not received within that time, your spot will be given to the next person on the list. Spots in the classes are limited, so it's best to e-mail right away. Payment methods include cash or check. Paypal can also be arranged, but there is a processing fee.

If you are interested in signing up, please send an email to this email address (richardhorvitzclasses@gmail.com) with the Subject Line "SEASON - NAME SIGN UP". For example - "SUMMER CLASS - MICHELLE DUNPHY SIGN UP". This will ensure that your e-mail is clearly received and replied to right away. Please include in the e-mail the following information.

- Class you want to take
- Name
- Phone
- Email
- Voice over experience?
- Website address, if you have one

Once your information is received, you will receive a reply with information on where to send the deposit as well as other important class information.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I'd be happy to assist you!

Warm regards,
Michelle Ann Dunphy
michelleann
Contributor III

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are still spots open in these classes. Smile The dates have just changed a bit.

Summer class now will be starting on June 4th and running for 6 weeks. The Winter class will be starting on November 5th and running for 7 weeks (with a week off for Thanksgiving).

Also - we're running a special promotion that if you refer a friend, you each get $25 off the cost of the course!

Hope you'll be able to join in on the fun!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: