VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sale - ART MPA Gold GOOD tube - Treo 700wx/Blackberry Stor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jrkaiser

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Sale - ART MPA Gold GOOD tube - Treo 700wx/Blackberry Stor Reply with quote

CLEARING STUFF OUT... PURCHASE ANY OF THESE BEFORE 11AM CENTRAL FRIDAY 03/06/2009 AND I'LL SHIP FRIDAY BY 2... THEN I'M DRIVING TO NASHVILLE FOR THE WEEKEND...

Verizon Treo 700 WX - Like new condition, chargers for home and car, plus a parts phone (I lost it, insurance replace, found it). The parts phone doesn't have a clear ESN but the replacement does and will work on your Verizon account. Going for $130 on e-Bay... will sell for $75 shipped to you USPS Priority. I upgraded to the BB Storm below...

Verizon Blackberry Storm - lightly used condition, unlocked for use on other networks such as T-Mobile, AT&T, etc... though I can't support that. This is an unlocked, clean ESN World phone that has a really nice Touch Screen display... Going for $350 on e-Bay... $275 shipped to you... I switched to AT&T for an iPhone...

Both would be nice upgrades for Verizon users who don't want to extend a contract.

AND THE SPECIAL ITEM...

NEW (Open Boxed) ART MPA Gold 2 Channel Tube Mic Pre Amp PLUS 1 Mullard New Production Low Noise Microphonics and 1 Tung Sol New Production Low Noise Microphonics Tube... both new and were installed in the ART when it was purchased. All purchased 10/2008. The ART was $299. The tubes were approx $30 each. The ART had a buzz when I opened the box, I sent it in and they replaced the power supply cap under warranty. The unit is still under Warranty for 7 more months. I have a total of $375 or so into this setup with shipping to me and back to the factory for warranty repair. Otherwise it's in like new condition... It sounds really nice, but I don't use it... just kind of sits there in the rack. I'LL SELL IT FOR $300 shipped to your door.

CALL ME IF INTERESTED (815) 401-4632... I'lll be up late. If you want it, I can ship it as soon as the money is PayPal'd over...
jrkaiser

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/justinkaiser_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

These items have been posted online at eBay for sale...

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/justinkaiser_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Gear ! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: