VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VO-BB's very own

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gjoy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject: VO-BB's very own Reply with quote

Hey gang. If you'd like to hear Mr. Charlie Channel in action, go over to www.voice.voiceamercia.com. (or just www.voiceamerica.com) I have a talk show about the biz on there, just aired last night for the first time. Mr. C did some announce for me.

The show is called, The Casting Couch Radio Show. You can get there via our web site, www.castingcouchradio.com or the one above. Just go a searchin' fer it, it's under entertainment as a category. You'll be able to click and listen in a variety of formats, it archived.

We're on every Wednesday eve, with guests talking about all aspects of the biz. Will be having Harlan Hogan on a bit later on, and he'll be talking about ISDN, Home Studios, very VO oriented. If it's anything about the biz, we'll have guests on talking about it.

Gary Joy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: