VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Established November 10, 2004

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thomann warranty

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moosevoice
Backstage Pass

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 12:42 pm    Post subject: Thomann warranty Reply with quote

Just a heads up that Thomann has a 3 year warranty on their purchases.

I bring this up because I recently had my monitor controller go out (PreSonus Monitor Station V2).
Presonus said to send it to a service center. They were the ones to actually suggest I check with the place I bought it as they might have an extended warranty on it.
I bought it at Thomann and lo and behold, my 2 year old device is going to be taken care of by Thomann.
I know for those of us in the states Thomann isn't the ideal place to purchase and I don't wanna get into a 'well, this retailer has better ....' I just wanted to post this here so people are aware that that's a thing with them.
Thank you
tokyofan
Been Here Awhile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of warranties, my Golden Age Pre-73 started emitting a buzz yesterday after 11 months of use. I plugged in my old GAP-73 mkiii (with the same cables) and works fine so something must be wrong with the new unit. I'm in Tokyo and according to the online seller's website they only offer exchanges and refunds the first seven days of purchase! I sent an inquiry to the shop and to Golden Age to see what options I have. Is it weird for a seller not to offer a warranty beyond a week?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Gear ! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: