VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Established November 10, 2004

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: Synco D2 shotgun mic, similar to Senn 416 sound

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom Test
DC

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2024 2:01 pm    Post subject: FS: Synco D2 shotgun mic, similar to Senn 416 sound Reply with quote

I purchased this mic recently to use as a travel mic whenever I did not want to risk taking my thousand-dollar Sennheiser 416. It has a reputation for sounding very much like the 416. I already had an AT-875R for the same purpose (gear slut that I am!), and I liked both this and the Synco about the same as a 416 alternative.

Since the 875 is just a little shorter, that's the one I'll keep. Soundwise, they both sounded very much alike - I'd say both just need a little EQ to brighten up the top end to sound like a convincing 416 imitation.

So now I'd like to sell my Synco D2, literally used twice (once for a spot that aired and my client was quite pleased). These sell for $199 at B&H or Amazon at the moment, so my offer is a real steal: $100 including insured shipping to the US (Canada would be extra). Everything is as "as new" and in the original packaging, pix upon request.

If interested, please contact me via tom@tomtest dot com
www.tomtest.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Gear ! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: