VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SomeAudioGuy's Online Intermediate Voice Over Class

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SomeAudioGuy
Contributor III

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:39 am    Post subject: SomeAudioGuy's Online Intermediate Voice Over Class Reply with quote

I will be offering a four-week commercial VO class online starting in April.

This will be an intermediate level class, and some experience in VO, Theater, or Radio would be preferred. If this becomes popular enough I will expand to beginner level classes.

Over the four weeks, we’ll be crushing a lot of copy while discussing script analysis, performance methodology, and voice actor branding. I’ll also be leading discussions on home recording and business concerns. I’m an extremely aggressive director, and I hope to share some of that energy with my students.

As an added bonus alongside course materials, everyone who sends in a deposit will also receive a copy of my favorite book on voice acting ‘Voice-Over Voice Actor: What It’s Like Behind The Mic’.

I really do believe that classes offer the best bang-for-buck learning environment, as you can learn a lot by watching what works and what doesn’t for other students. Now we can all share breakthroughs in the comfort of our own home offices. And yes, I will still be accepting students from California as well. Just think of all the gas you can save!

Price for the class will be $400, and a $50 non-refundable deposit will secure you a spot, with the remaining balance due by the first day of class.

This isn’t a “seminar”. This isn’t a pitch. I want to create an experience. I want to help create opportunities. If you want to take your VO game to another level, I hope you’ll join me.

Click here for full class details, requirements, and to submit a deposit!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: