VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BOB BERGEN GOES TO BOULDER, COLORADO, NOV. 1 & 2, 2008

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marian Massaro
Contributor III

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: BOB BERGEN GOES TO BOULDER, COLORADO, NOV. 1 & 2, 2008 Reply with quote

Hi Everyone!

Bob Bergen's bringing his 2-DAY WEEKEND ANIMATION VOICE-OVER WORKSHOP to BOULDER, COLORADO, on Saturday, November 1st and Sunday, November 2nd.

The Workshop will be held at the spacious Coupe Studios (http://www.coupestudios.com) from 10am to 5pm each day. The cost of the 2-Day Workshop is $500.00. Once the class fills, auditors are welcome for $75.00 per day.

For anyone wanting to carpool to the Workshop from Denver -- or any of the surrounding areas, please contact Casey Greenwood at cgreenwood33@comcast.net. Casey will be organizing carpools to help people "match up" with others closest to their areas.

To receive a flyer with more details, please email me. As always, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me!

Thanks,

Marian

Marian Massaro
914-948-7515-studio
917-842-5395-cell
Email: marian@marianmassaro.com
donrandall

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Marian -

Thank you for posting this here for those of us in the Denver-Boulder market.
I know from the comments I heard from others in the group, that everyone was much impressed and came away much the richer for the experience.

The workshop was terrific and I very much enjoyed meeting you and Bob.

Bob is a remarkable guy - and I'm sure he knows what a treasure you are as well!
donrandall

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Marian -

Thank you for posting this here for those of us in the Denver-Boulder market.
I know from the comments I heard from others in the group, that everyone was much impressed and came away much the richer for the experience.

The workshop was terrific and I very much enjoyed meeting you and Bob.

Bob is a remarkable guy - and I'm sure he knows what a treasure you are as well!
Marian Massaro
Contributor III

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Don,

Thanks so much!! It was so great meeting you too, and having you audit the Workshop! It was great fun -- glad everyone got so much out of it...

Let's stay in touch!!

Marian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: