VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fall Pat Fraley Events

View previous topic :: View next topic  
patfraley

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Fall Pat Fraley Events Reply with quote

Dear VO-BB.COM Family,

I have some new fall offerings for LA, Chicago, & NY. Consider going to my teaching schedule at:

http://www.patfraley.com/Learn/Learn.html

Briefly:
LA
Sat. 9/20-"Play Among the Stars Event," with Ed Asner and a host of stellar professionals. Participants choose who they work with, and the genre. Unique!

Chicago
Sat.&Sun. 9/27-28-"Mix Down Melt Down!/ER Improv&Critical Mic Tech Events" Record Record Record. Weekend covers, Acting, Comedy, Ensemble Work, Mic Tech, Improv. FOR THE PRACTICAL-MINDED.

NY
Sat.&Sun. 10/4-5-"The Great Character&Accent Event." Vanessa Marshall and I will be hosting 12 participants giving them the system to getting character and accents up in minutes and hours. LOTS of RECORDING.

Thank you, Pat
Any questions? Call me at 818.400.3733 or patfraleyteaches@aol.com
FYI: I'm faster with email. PF
louzucaro
The Gates of Troy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I attended Pat's event in Chicago today (sadly, I can't make tomorrow's) and I have to say that it was really fantastic.

Pat, your teaching / coaching / directing style is great, you made the whole day fun, and it was a great learning experience! You are a truly generous man and I'm so happy I got to experience the day!

A few of us had dinner with Pat afterward and got to hear more of Pat's (seemingly endless and) very fun / funny stories.

"Well, yeah, there's my favorite leaf!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: