VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I Did My First Session With Our Boston Terrier

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bruce
Boardmeister

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:15 pm    Post subject: I Did My First Session With Our Boston Terrier Reply with quote

However, it was not planned. I had a nice, almost hour long medical narration session for a major pharmaceutical company team on Source Connect with an engineer and clients listening in, and our year plus old dog, raised in semi-isolation with us during the lockdown, hates it when one of us leaves and she doesn't realize the other partner is home. Dear wife decided to go shopping as the session started. The poor pup howled and mewled and barked for many parts of the hour. She was on another floor, I was in my semi-sound proof studio, I was using a very directional shotgun mic, but still she came through at times I'm sure.

I popped my head out the door (to the amusement of the others online) to ask her to be patient, which of course only made it worse. The engineer is kindly going to listen to everything and reconnect if we need pickups. He must be a dog person too.

B
VO-BB Member #31 Enlisted June, 2005

I'm not a Zoo, but over the years I've played one on radio/TV. .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: