VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bob Bergen's St. Louis Animation VO Workshop May 21/22

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob Bergen
CM

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:12 am    Post subject: Bob Bergen's St. Louis Animation VO Workshop May 21/22 Reply with quote

--Edited by moderator to comply with Events posting guidelines--

Hi gang! I'm teaching a weekend animation workshop for the first time in my home town of St. Louis!

This 2 day event includes:
- My 3 step formula on how to create, sustain, and categorize original characters
- The dos and don’ts of demos
- Marketing
- Agent/client relationship
- Q&A

Each participant’s work, including my direction is recorded and supplied to students
DATES: May 21/22 at Shock City Studios

For more info on this weekend workshop, check out https://www.onlinefilefolder.com/3sHfEjDXExZoJS

www.bobbergen.com
Marian Massaro
Contributor III

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All!!

Bob will be appearing live on KTVI Fox2 News in the Morning in St. Louis with Randi Naughton, and the following show, on Friday, May 20th.

As mentioned above, his animation technique workshop follows that Saturday & Sunday (May 21 and 22). There is only ONE spot left in the workshop.

But, if you'd like to audit only (watch and listen), there are several spots available at $100/day - or $200 for both days.

To register, or for more info, please contact me at 917-842-5395 or marian@marianmassaro.com

Thanks!

Marian
Bob Bergen
CM

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all! My St. Louis weekend workshop is sold out. However, you may audit (observe only) for $100 per day. For more info contact my producer Marian at marian@marianmassaro.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: