VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MCA-INJ Nov 17th Meeting: Changing Face of Corporate Video

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lizden
A Zillion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:28 pm    Post subject: MCA-INJ Nov 17th Meeting: Changing Face of Corporate Video Reply with quote

Corporate Video Production Management - The Changing Face of Corporate Video

Corporations in the tri-state area spend big on media productions, yet fully staffed in-house turnkey operations are becoming rare.

* How do corporations manage productions today?
* What opportunities exist for freelancers, rental houses, production companies and talent?
* What new tools exist for management of corporate productions?

To explore these questions MCAI NJ will host: “Corporate Video Production Management”

Tuesday, November 17 at Fairleigh Dickinson University’s Florham Park Campus.

Networking and pizza start at 6:30; the program and webcast start at 7:30 pm.

The panelists:

PAUL MOORE: Director, Prudential Productions, based in Newark, NJ. Prudential Productions is the in-house video and event production team for Prudential Financial.

RON BRICKER: President, TeamPeople. Ron guides the development of customized staffing and people management solutions for major broadcast, cable, corporate communications and government organizations. His company manages several major corporate production facilities in the North Jersey area, including BMW and Novartis.

STEVE BIZENOV: Vice President of Sales and Software Development at Media Services, a leading production accounting, payroll, crew booking, and software provider. He worked for EUE Screen Gems in production and operations management and served in executive positions at various entertainment accounting, payroll, and software companies including FilmPro and Bon Bon Entertainment.

Come join your fellow media professionals for an evening of networking & professional development.

FREE to MCA-I members / Non-Members: $10

Info on LinkedIn: MCA-I North Jersey November 17th Meeting
And at: http://www.MCA-INJ.org

Any questions? Get in touch!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: