VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Richard Horvitz - Weekend Workshops 2009 throughout country!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
michelleann
Contributor III

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:06 pm    Post subject: Richard Horvitz - Weekend Workshops 2009 throughout country! Reply with quote

Again, I hope this isn't too salesy. I don't want to break any rules! I'm copying and pasting the e-mail I just sent out to Richard's email list about his out of town classes. Smile Here goes!
---
Hi Talented Voice Over Actors!

I am excited to announce that veteran voice over artist Richard Horvitz will be teaching weekend workshops throughout the country this year! Richard’s career as a successful voice over actor includes hit shows such as The Angry Beavers (Daggett), Invader Zim (Zim), the Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy (Billy), Ben Ten (Grey Matter) and many, many more, including award winning video games such as Psychonaughts, Ratchett & Clank, and Destroy All Humans.

In his weekend workshops, Richard will help students learn to “play pretend” and to approach their copy in a fun and more instinctive way. Richard has been teaching privately for 10 years, as well as having taught voice over for animation at Cal State Northridge. Class size is kept intimate to ensure that everyone gets adequate time at the mic.

Richard's class schedule for 2009:
Chicago - July 25th & 26
New York - September 19th & 20th
San Diego - October 10th & 11th
Dallas - November 14th & 15th

Weekend workshops will run Saturdays and Sundays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. with an hour for lunch each day. The total cost is $600 for both days. A non-refundable deposit of $150 is required to secure your place in class.

Spots are available on first come, first serve basis. Spots will be held for 2 weeks before receiving your deposit. If your deposit is not received within that time, your spot will be given to the next person on the list. Spots in the classes are limited, so it's best to e-mail right away. The remaining amount of $450 will be due two weeks before the workshop weekend. Payment methods include cash or check. Paypal can be arranged, but there is a processing fee.

If you are interested in signing up, please send an email to this email address (richardhorvitzclasses@gmail.com) with the Subject Line "CITY - NAME SIGN UP". For example - "DALLAS - MICHELLE DUNPHY SIGN UP". This will ensure that your e-mail is clearly received and replied to right away. Please include in the e-mail the following information.

- Class/Location you want to take
- Name
- Phone
- Email
- Voice over experience?
- Website address, if you have one

Once your information is received, you will receive a reply with information on where to send the deposit as well as other important class information.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I'd be happy to assist you!

Warm regards,
Michelle Ann Dunphy
michelleann
Contributor III

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are still spots open in these classes. Smile Just wanted to let you all know that the deadline to register is one month prior to the class start date.

Also - we're running a special promotion that if you refer a friend, you each get $25 off the cost of the course!

Hope you'll be able to join in on the fun!
michelleann
Contributor III

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:32 pm    Post subject: 15% off this week only for Richard Horvitz's weekend animati Reply with quote

Hi everyone!!

I wanted to share some exciting news with you about Richard Horvitz's upcoming weekend workshops in Dallas, Texas and NYC! Richard has decided to extend a special offer to students who register this week for either of these workshops. If you register by Sunday at noon PST and pay in full via Paypal, he will waive all processing fees and give you an additional 15% off! That's $90 off the total cost of the course.

Weekend Workshops (9-5 both days, with an hour for lunch):
New York - September 19th & 20th
Dallas - November 14th & 15th

On top of this special offer, the wonderful team at voices.com has decided to sponsor the Dallas workshop! They've provided a FULL YEAR PREMIUM membership to be raffled off among the class attendees. That's a $299 value!

Richard’s career as a successful voice over actor includes hit shows such as The Angry Beavers (Daggett), Invader Zim (Zim), the Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy (Billy), Ben Ten (Grey Matter) and many, many more, including award winning video games such as Psychonaughts, Ratchett & Clank, and Destroy All Humans

Spots are available on a first come, first serve basis. To get the 15% off and waived fees, you must pay the amount of $510 via Paypal by Sunday August 9th at noon PST. Otherwise, you will fall under the regular full class price and terms ($150 non-refundable deposit, sent within 2 weeks to reserve spot, remaining $450 paid one month prior to class start date).

To sign up, send an email with the subject line indicating your name and the class you'd like to sign up for. For example, if you want to take the Dallas class, your subject line would be "YOUR NAME - DALLAS WORKSHOP". Please include in the body of the email the following information:

- Class you want to take
- Name
- Phone
- Email
- Voice over experience?
- Website address, if you have one

Once your information is received, you will receive a reply with information on where to send your payment via Paypal and other pertinent class information.

We look forward to playing pretend with you soon!

Thanks,

Michelle
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: