VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Richard Horvitz's 6 wk animation course in Burbank, CA

View previous topic :: View next topic  
michelleann
Contributor III

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:39 pm    Post subject: Richard Horvitz's 6 wk animation course in Burbank, CA Reply with quote

Hi there everyone! I hope this is OK to post. It's the first class I've ever organized. Smile

I'm writing to let you know about an opportunity to experience a class that's never been offered before. The amazing voice actor Richard Horvitz will be teaching a 6 week animation course starting at the beginning of March. In this course, students will work at their own level and learn to play pretend just as Richard does every day when recording on shows such as The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, Squirrel Boy, Invader Zim, and so many more.

Classes will take place in the rockin' red room at Stereotrain in Burbank, CA. It's just off of the 5 freeway. It all starts March 4, 2009 at 7pm. Classes will be held consecutively for a total of 6 weeks from 7-10pm. A $100 deposit is required in order to secure a spot in the class. The remaining $475 is due the first day of class. Payment methods include cash or check. Paypal can also be arranged, but there would be an additional charge.

If you are interested in signing up, please send an email to RichardHorvitzClasses@gmail.com with the following information:
- Name
- Phone
- Email
- Voice over experience?
- Website address, if you have one

Spots are available on first come, first serve basis. I will hold your spot for 2 weeks before receiving your deposit. If your deposit is not received within that time, your spot will be given to the next person on the list. Spots in the class are limited, so it's best to e-mail right away.

Richard will be teaching courses across the country in 2009-2010, so if you'd like to be added to the list. Just drop me a line at RichardHorvitzClasses@gmail.com

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I'd be happy to assist you!

Warm regards,
Michelle Ann Dunphy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: