VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

V.O.I.C.E.S. Meet-up/Mixer June 18th in Sacramento

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jon Morss

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:43 pm    Post subject: V.O.I.C.E.S. Meet-up/Mixer June 18th in Sacramento Reply with quote

Okay, up front this is not associated with Voices.com and is something a bit different.
I hope it is cool to post this here.

On June 18th, the first Meet-Up/Mixer for the Voice Over Immersion Club & Exchange of Sacramento (V.O.I.C.E.S) will be held at the Sacramento Art Complex in Downtown Sacramento at 5:30 pm. There will be Live Music, Wine, a Raffle Drawing, and even Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Men and a whole lot more. This is a chance for Voice Over folks, or those interested in Voice Overs, in the Sacramento area to meet other Voice Over folks as well as meet and network with Talent Agents, Ad Agencies, Recording Studios and anyone involved in the production and creation of Voice Overs in the Sacramento area. This is a free event and please feel free to bring your Swag and contact info. You never know who you will meet.

A bit of a background on V.O.I.C.E.S.
The idea of V.O.I.C.E.S. was launched by Cammie Winston, Jim Naylor, Luis Garcia and myself who felt there was a need to build a sense of community among the Voice Over business in the Sacramento area and decided to take it upon ourselves to try to make this happen. The main goal is to help those either interested in VO or currently acting Pros to further their careers and provide some guidance. Also, this is a great opportunity for those in the VO business to meet, network and work together and show those who hire VO talent locally that there is a wealth of talent in the Sacramento area that is willing and capable of providing quality voices. The thought is that if we work together we can make great things happen. It should be a great adventure.

If anyone is interested in the event or just happen to be in the area on June 18th, please feel free to contact me or check out the Meet-up site at VOICES - Voice Over Immersion Club & Exchange of Sacramento @ Meetup.com for more info. It's bound to be a ton of fun.

Jon Morss
jrmorss@comcast.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: