VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MCA-I North Jersey 2008-2009 Season Kickoff Meeting

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lizden
A Zillion

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:52 pm    Post subject: MCA-I North Jersey 2008-2009 Season Kickoff Meeting Reply with quote

MCA-I NJ 2008-2009 Season Kickoff Meeting

College Students – Ready Assets for the Professional Workplace

When:
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
6:30 PM – 9:30 PM

Where:
Fairleigh Dickenson University
Madison, New Jersey

The Program:
Professor David Landau will chair a panel of students, graduates and teachers who will tell you what the colleges and universities of today are doing to produce graduates ready to hit the ground running in the professional world of communications.

The panelists will not only cover the realities of today’s curricula, but also explain the immediate value available to the employer or mentor – whether the graduate fills the role of intern or employee.

They will cover valuable positions such as production assistants, editors, and grips where graduates are ready to contribute in the real world outside academia.

Featured Speakers:
Faculty/Graduates/Students from FDU, CCM, Seton Hall and Montclair Universities

Food and Refreshments:
Networking and light refreshments begin at 6:30 PM.

Directions:
The University’s website has directions to the Park Avenue entrance in Florham Park. http://view.fdu.edu/default.aspx?id=238. Ask at the Guard House for directions to The Mansion.

For those familiar with Madison Avenue, Route 124, Fairleigh Dickinson’s main entrance is on the north side about a mile west of downtown Madison and about a mile east of Convent Station. Enter through stone gates, proceed straight (under the railroad, past a Guard House, and over the hill) directly to The Mansion. Park in front, around back, or along the entrance road facing south. (We will place MCA-I directional signs on campus if the weather allows.)

By train: NJ Transit, Morris & Essex line, to Convent Station. Phone for taxis, or make prior arrangements for pick-up.

Admission:
Free to all MCA-I members (especially members of our Princeton Chapter!)
Free to all students and faculty with I.D.
$10 to all others at the door.

See what the kids are learning and how we can tap into their enthousiasm, energy & love of our business!

See you on Wednesday, September 16th!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: