VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Book: Voice for Hire

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Research and Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CarynClark
MMD

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:01 am    Post subject: New Book: Voice for Hire Reply with quote

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to tell you guys about a new book that's coming out in October. It's by Randy Thomas and Peter Rofe' and it's called "Voice for Hire: Launch and Maintain a Lucrative Career in Voice-Overs."

Being that I've already read the book many times (I helped to copyedit it), I can tell you, it's good. Full of really great advice, and some really wonderful and useful stories from not only Randy and Peter, but other prominent voice talent.

You can sign up to be on the email list at www.VoiceForHireBook.net to receive notifications about the book and pre-ordering info.

Randy and Peter will both be at VOICE 2008 in August. Randy is presenting, and I believe Peter will be on a panel. They'll also have a booth there so they have a chance to meet and talk with everyone there.

If you have any questions, I'm happy to answer them! Thanks!!! Caryn

"A positive mental attitude and having faith in your ability is quite different from being irresponsible and downright stupid." - Dave
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Research and Development All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: