VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Which Voiceover Talent Database Would YOU Pay For?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spacegypsy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm - in their email they do say "AT the show", and I did ask Franz to elucidate.

If I'm just an anonymous fodder for V123 in that regard, I might as well just go to the show meself!
Drew
King's Row

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could have misunderstood. But yes, tis better to go and be seen and heard, as opposed to just being heard through a speaker at a booth.

And since I'm what you'd call a broadcast exec in real life, your chances of being hit on by a drunk GM or PM are greater than getting any real work.

Still, asking me to give up 2 and a half days without any mention of remuneration takes a bit of gall in my opine. Now, if Franz be talking about an all expenses paid trip to my favorite playground for few days I might be game. I'd be a wee bit hung over in the mornings, but so would the broadcast execs. :wink:
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: