VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bettye Zoller in Dallas, Nashville, Denver, and Hartford CT

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bettye Zoller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:18 am    Post subject: Bettye Zoller in Dallas, Nashville, Denver, and Hartford CT Reply with quote

I am presenting workshops in Dallas on April 26-27 -The Business of Voiceovers and Voice Acting Techniques for Today's New Media. Also in Dallas is May 17-18 Cartoon Character Voicings and Audiobook Narration Techniques. Enroll in one day or both. I'm in Nashville with a workshop at a local recording studio on June 29 Sunday in the afternoon hours. And I'm coming to Hartford CT for two days September 27-28 with The Business of Voiceovers and Audiobook Narration Techniques. All details are on my website and you can enroll there in my online store. If for questions contact me or my assistant Brian Fine at brian.fine@cox.net. I'm going to do private one hour consults too in these cities by appointment so let me know if you want a private hour and we'll schedule one. You choose the topic...career consultation or demo critique or voice acting instruction or...The info on Denver workshop is in another topic here on this same board. It is the afternoon of August 3rd. I appreciate your referrals and passing on this information. Thank you!! All blessings to you. Keep on keepin' on! For 34 years now my voiceover career and teaching have been lighting up my life!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: