VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are Jessica DiCiccio & JP Manoux in a McDonald's ad??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RayAnime
Been Here Awhile

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:11 pm    Post subject: Are Jessica DiCiccio & JP Manoux in a McDonald's ad?? Reply with quote

Maybe I'm the only one crazy enough to (a) notice and/or (b) care about things like this, but I was watching tv the other day and a McDonald's ad featuring a bunch of voiceovers came on . . . I'm trying to figure out if I heard Jessica DiCicco & JP Manoux (from The Emperor's New School, among other things) on it, and so far I haven't been able to find anything via google/youtube/the mcdonald's website.

The commercial features a bunch of different kinds of McD's food around a table, voting on whether to put 6-piece chicken McNuggets on the dollar menu. The Jessica DiCicco-ish voice is the 4-piece McNuggets and the JP Manoux-ish voice is the fries. I thought I recognized Jessica's voice, and then the fries have a line that not only sounds like JP Manoux but is also totally reminiscent of Kuzco's attitude (they say something like "weeell, there's like thirty of me and we vote yes").

Yes, I already mentioned that I watch too much tv. Anyway, it's driving me crazy so I figured I'd see if anyone knew about it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: