VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For Sale! Rode NT1000

View previous topic :: View next topic  
brianforrester
Backstage Pass

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:37 pm    Post subject: For Sale! Rode NT1000 Reply with quote

"The much anticipated NT1000 microphone sale is on now! If you're looking for a great deal on one of the hottest studio condensers on the market... look no further! We've got you covered, and all at a fraction of the cost of those high overhead gear heavens."

Okay, so I'm not a copywriter! :oops: I just voice 'em! :shock:

If anybody is interested in purchasing a used Rode NT1000, please let me know. I currently have it posted on e-bay (ending next Sunday), but I would be more than happy to pull it off and pass it along to someone who would truly appreciate it, knowing that it'll be going to a good home.

I've used it in my home studio for about a year and half, smoke free, treated very gently. There are a few scratches on the body from an old shock mount, and there is one little dent on the non-capsule side of the wind screen (previous owner), it doesn't affect the mic in the slightest, in fact you probably wouldn't notice it if you weren't looking for it.

Fire me a PM or an e-mail and we'll see if we can work out a deal.

Talk to you soon. :wink:

PS
MCM = don't send me any spam e-mail expressing even the slightest bit of interest, I have it on very good authority that you're not interested in a new mic! :wink:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Gear ! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: