VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bettye Zoller in Denver

View previous topic :: View next topic  
donrandall

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:05 am    Post subject: Bettye Zoller in Denver Reply with quote

I got a note from Bettye Zoller today and she is going to be in Denver again this summer - and will make herself available to us if we can generate enough interest.

She is looking at Wed evening, July 30 or Monday evening, August 4 as possible dates. Another possibility is to begin the workshop in the late afternoon if that seems to fit our needs better than an evening get together.

She has not set a subject or meeting format - It seems that Bettye thinks it best to find out from us what would be of most interest to us and address that topic or topics.

She is suggesting a price range of $125 to $145 per attendee for the workshop.

As you can see, this is still in the exploratory stage and nothing is firmed up yet - It appears that Bettye is willing to accommodate us and our needs to the greatest possible degree.

Several of us attended her Denver workshop last summer. It seemed as though everyone leaned from Bettye and had a good time doing it - I know I did!

For those who are unfamiliar with Bettye Zoller - I'll post a link to her website so you can see for yourself her rather extensive and impressive list of credentials and accomplishments:

www.voicesvoices.com

For anyone in the Denver-Boulder area who would like to take advantage of this opportunity, I invite you to log in to the Denver Voice Acting Meetup Group at: http://voiceacting.meetup.com/75/ - - You will need to register before going further. Once you have done that, click on "Messages" on the left side and look for the Discussion topic labeled "Voiceover Workshop".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: