VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Harlan Hogan and Elaine Clark - Florida

View previous topic :: View next topic  
leemccard

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:01 pm    Post subject: Harlan Hogan and Elaine Clark - Florida Reply with quote

Hey gang. I didn't see this posted. Harlan and Elaine are having a class in Sarasota, Fl, April 26 - 27. Elaine on Saturday and Harlan on Sunday. You can sign up for either day ($400) or both ($700). Sign up and more info at Harlan's site.

http://harlanhogan.com/reservations2.shtml

Thanks, Lee McCard
leemccard@aol.com
ballenberg
Lucky 700

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not only that, but Harlan and Elaine are also doing their seminar in Portland, OR April 12th and 13th ... more info from Stacey @ In Both Ears or at www.harlanhogan.com
patmccall

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:03 am    Post subject: Sarasota FL Workshop - latest email - vo brainer Reply with quote

Sarasota VO Workshop

CARPE DIEM! In this case BOTH days! On Saturday April 26, the incomparable Elaine Clark shows you how to do your Acting in the White Space. Harlan Hogan takes over on Sunday April 27 to present The Long Haul – Where Do We Go From Here?

AND there’ll be other special extras too!!

So, get your seat reserved NOW while they last!! Go online to:

http://www.harlanhogan.com/reservations2.shtml

Attendees include radio and VO folks from around Florida. However, there are notables such as VO Actor Bill Ballenberg coming all the way down from NJ! It’s going to be a GREAT learning experience!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to meeting you in person!

Best,

Pat McCall

941-966-6750

mccall.patrick@gmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: