VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An afternoon of noise (a little rant)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan-O
The Gates of Troy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:01 pm    Post subject: An afternoon of noise (a little rant) Reply with quote

So, I get back from my baby's nine month check up at the Doc's office. Walk into my studio and prepare for an hour of narrarion filled by a crap load of editing due by the close of business. I flip on the mic and wait for it to warm up. Takes about fifteen minutes. After ten minutes my next door neighbor welcomes his guests, Woody Tree Medics. Just from my observation, they concluded the tree was dead on arrival and started to cut it down with chainsaws. (This is probaly why they are not real medics, since the tree looked fine to me.) First the limbs, then big chunks of the trunk and 2 and a half hours later finish it off.

Great, let's get to work. I step in the booth and... the nieghbors landscapers arrive. Another half hour of lawn mowers directly outside my window.

OK. Still time. Let's roll. I'm chatting away. Half way through... rumble "What the hell?"... rumble ...continous rumbling.

Look out the window and Woody is back with the stump removal machine.

M*****F*****!

It's 2:52PM as I write this and I begin to look at the script. Most of it is script revisions. OOOOO, wait could it be?! Yes! It is! The remaning revisions are a cut and paste of a sentence I already have!

Yeah me!
mcm
Smart Kitteh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool story. All the makings of a disaster but with a twist - a happy ending!! :o
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: