VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Goat in the Grey Fedora

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mcm
Smart Kitteh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:54 am    Post subject: The Goat in the Grey Fedora Reply with quote

If you have some time and like playing games, check out The Goat in the Grey Fedora. I play the part of the Stick Puppet Girl at the newsstand. In the beta version I couldn't figure out how to get to my scene, but now a "Hints" page is included - so if you do go there and can find me, let me know how!!

MCM
nick reed

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:45 am    Post subject: I found you. Reply with quote

I found you in Chinatown at the newsstand.

You have to go to the business district and show the goat picture to the secretary. You may have to talk your way into the office first before she will tell you that the goat may be in a pawn shop. After she tells you about the goat, the Chinatown option opens to you. Go to Chinatown, then to the newsstand, click on ("look" at) the last magazine on the top row of those in front of the newsstand and presto, you pop up!

Well, there's a little more to it than that. Just use the hints page like I did! You have to get to Chinatown with a photocopy of your face, a ruler and tape, which you pick up in the office. After clicking on the magazine and the stick puppet appears, you make a puppet of your own, with the materials above, to continue. HTH
mcm
Smart Kitteh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Nick! I got additional help from my kids, who led me all the way through it!

It's a funny script actually - I hadn't seen most of it before.
nick reed

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprisingly, it is funny. I enjoyed it but I stopped after I found you. Maybe I will find the time to finish the game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: