VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cell Phone Caller Toons for Clients

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spacegypsy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:08 pm    Post subject: Cell Phone Caller Toons for Clients Reply with quote

Oh my, I'm having so much fun with the new caller tunes on my cellphone.
You can add your own personalized greeting while the call is connecting, and a selection of music. I'd love to find out what people are using as their cellphone tunes (not ringtones, I mean caller tunes)
Currently, I'm using the Theme to Charlie's Angels .... just couldn't bring myself to use "Nobody Does it Better", and I'm surprised that there's such a poor and small collection of music on T-Mobile. I'm really looking forward to when we can upload our own caller toons, so clients can hear personal VO demos while they wait for a connect. Any thoughts?
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all I can do to fiddle with the buttons to search for options to find missed calls and re-dial. Program it to play caller tunes Confused When it comes to figuring out cell phones I'm stoopit.
Spacegypsy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:41 am    Post subject: Online caller toons Reply with quote

Andy - they made it simple for sausage finger people like me - it's all on line, never even have to touch the phone to program a caller toon.
First, you record your spoken greeting and upload it online, then select your toon.
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kat, I've yet to meet a cell phone I could call my friend. Complicated contraptions designed for kids to yap away for hours saying nothing. Got a text message from my son yesterday asking to text back. I donno how to do that. So I phoned him...in the middle of history class and told him to quit screwing around and get back to work. The teacher grabbed the phone and gave both of us what for. 'Course, she won't be giving me what for again. As for the boy, he's on his own. :wink:
mikemckenzie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Granted, I'm not exactly what Nasbitt once described in his book "Megatrends,"-a "technopeasant." However, I whole-heartedly agree with Andy. I am a little intimidated by anything that's the least bit, non-user-friendly. And, then there's the fact that I am a bit clumsy, and blind as a damn bat. I don't know what's worse, my lousy eyes or my fat fingers. It would be my luck that I'd try to dial in one of those tunes, on a cell phones micro-keypad, then accidently push the wrong button. Next thing you know, I've inadvertantly text messaged some Al-Qaeda minion, who's sitting in his cave trying to figure out who this goofy American is wanting to "voice his spots.....and what does this spots mean?" Then, there'd be a knock at my door. It's Homeland Security coming to arrest me, and infiltrate the terrorist cell that is my studio. Damn, where's my OCD medicine?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: