VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AudioTX test

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gjoy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:01 pm    Post subject: AudioTX test Reply with quote

Hi gang. I'm tinkering with the AudioTX Communicator software and having some glitches. Might be a soundcard problem. It's using Communicator over the Internet on my CSpro machine. Originally tested it with my Dell cpu, worked okay. It's a newer sound card and wouldn't think I would have a problem, but might be. They couldn't say for sure at Audiotx,but thought I'd be fine.

Anywho, I was wondering if anyone: first off, has played with the IP angle of this much. And second, if so, if I might set up a little time to try some things on my end by hooking up via the internet with you. Did a test today with Kitzie (thanks for your time by the way), but ran into some glitches. Could be the card, could have been the internet, who knows. Getting dedicated ISDN lines put in this Monday, but would like to see if I can debug this before I call up Mo at Audiotx, and make sure I've problem solved it as far as I can. I got the usb dongle, so I can flip over to my backup Dell machine too. Trouble is, as far as the IP connection goes on Communicator, you can't play with it and test it, unless you got a play-buddy to hook up with.

The most important angle is the phone ISDN lines anyway, so no big woofers if no one wants to play. Just thought I'd ask.
Gjoy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:05 pm    Post subject: by the way Reply with quote

by the way, the G in Gjoy stands for Gary.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Gear ! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: