VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NFL Films VO Studios

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kgenus
Seriously Devoted

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:01 pm    Post subject: NFL Films VO Studios Reply with quote

I'm working with a group of studio designers on a project that going to break me. The group designed NFL Film's studios and I got a chance to see pictures of the studios - of course when I looked at the pictures, I was I was checking out the equipment in the racks. I thought I'd pass on what I saw in their vocal mix rooms.

Sony DMX-R100 consoles. These were 18k when they were new, their discontinued now, but they had this a new technology that suposedly ran 24 tracks one on separate cpu, housing 4 cpus.

Focusrite 110 premaps, back in 1990 those were new, also discontinued and still fine units today if you can locate one!

DBS 160SL compressors. At $3500, you can still buy them ... costly!

That's pretty much it.

Kevin
TomRVO

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've worked there. A palace. They've got so many Emmy awards that they use 'em as door stoppers...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Gear ! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: