VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Voice Acting community

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Philip Banks
Je Ne Sais Quoi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:01 am    Post subject: The Voice Acting community Reply with quote

Well!

I Twooted this "Once more my first #voiceover job today was a #TVpromo for the NBC show, Seth. Producer was a little spooked by a few ad libs "Trump impression was too real!" FYI #SpittingImage WHO KNEW!"

So, a TV promo producer with international credits working for a major US network so major it should be at least a Lt Col by now endorses my Trump impression as not even a worthy grotesque but as "Too real." So thrilled I, somewhat unusually, took Bess the Border Collie for a walk. Yes, I KNOW!

Many of my Voiceover friends do character voices and impressions so they obviously wanted to celebrate this career changing event and share my joy.

The best way to do this? Leave it on Social Media without comment. It stands on its own merit.

My voiceover friends? Now complete and utter B*st*rds I consider I may have once met. My generosity of spirit? Yes, I know, I'm a martyr to it. Always will be.
Bruce
Boardmeister

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That you, dear Philip, have wide ranging vocal abilities surprises me not. What amazes me is the idea of a Yank producer engaging with you in the pond of presidential pontifications. The font of wonders continues to overflow.

B
VO-BB Member #31 Enlisted June, 2005

I'm not a Zoo, but over the years I've played one on radio/TV. .
Bish
3.5 kHz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK Bruce... the gauntlet has been thrown down. We now need a Boris Johnson from you Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: