VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New here...just wanted to say hi!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaveHines

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:21 am    Post subject: New here...just wanted to say hi! Reply with quote

Hey everybody. My name is Dave Hines. I found this site about a week ago and it's already been a help to me a few times (and I didn't even post my questions...they had already been asked).

Anyhow, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a freelance voice talent and producer in St. Louis, MO. I've been in radio for a few years and was always doing some voicework on the side, but I decided to start a legit business as a production company. Eventually, I'd like to put together a talent pool...but first I'm going to concentrate on getting work for myself. That's not the reason for this post though...I just wanted to say hi & let you all know I look forward to chatting with and learning from you guys & gals.

My website is still in its early stages, but if you'd like to visit it & let me know what you think, feel free...but be nice :wink: .
mcm
Smart Kitteh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Dave! I enjoyed yr demo (esp. "a foot of fat"!). Glad you're here.

MCM
Dennis O'Neill

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Dave! I always tell voice people to be kind to their producers! Good luck in your quest. Just make sure you don't over-modulate too much here!
chezdan

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Dave: great website and I really dug your air checks. Mary's right, that "Foot of fat" thing stuck in my head all afternoon and I kept walking around work saying to myself, "A foot of fat, a foot of fat" Everyone was pretty sure I'd finally gone off the deep end.

My sister and her husband used to live in Shrewsbury around '72-'76. My brother in law always claimed they lived next door to Bob Costas when he called the Cards games for KMOX.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: