VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

voplanet
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lee Gordon
A Zillion

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moe Egan wrote:
Apparently, not many people are reading it. Or many VO people are just flailing and throwing auditions at anything and everything they can. I saw one the other day, had maybe 20 responses, within an hour or two there were over 280 responses. What on Earth would possess someone to respond to an audition that has ALREADY had 280 reponses?

One of the best things about Bodalgo is the significant percentage of jobs posted that require just a standard demo, rather than a custom audition. If all I have to do is upload my ready-made narration or e-learning demo, name my price and click "send," I don't care how many others have responded, I wasn't going to do anything more productive with those 20 seconds anyway.
Twitter: @LeeGordonVoice
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: