VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'll stop being creepy and say Hi...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
audiblyandrea
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:32 pm    Post subject: I'll stop being creepy and say Hi... Reply with quote

Hello folks! Andrea here. I've posted infrequently in the past and am an on and off again lurker. I have absorbed so much great advice and knowledge from all of you - Thank you! I'm not here asking a specific question today, just saying Hi. I've spent years tip-toeing around the online VO Community taking it all in. In 2017 I finally invested some time and energy into building a VO business and made some strides. I was working at an hourly rate for an on-line K-12 education website and had booked some regional work on my own. This past summer I was offered a full-time position at the radio station I had worked part-time for and, after a few days of uncertainty, I accepted it. I intended to keep working towards my voice over goals but, the 40+ hours a week in my radio position (management and on-air) have proven to not be conducive to doing my own thing. A tired old tale, I know... 6 months later I have many regrets for various reasons and want to go back to fully investing in what I am truly passionate about. So, as I move in that direction, I will be around here continuing to learn and maybe being a little more interactive.
More about me: 36 year old Mom to 2 teenagers and a 2 and a half year old. (Yeah, yeah, I know... lol) Fiance and I are getting ready to buy a home and that's super exciting. I'm a singer, a great friend, and a bit of a hippie. Hoosier girl here. There's more than corn in Indiana.... Smile
Bruce
Boardmeister

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for re-introducing yourself, Andrea. You're facing a dilemma familiar to many of us, and I hope you get the right inspiration from hanging with our gang.

B
VO-BB Member #31 Enlisted June, 2005

I'm not a Zoo, but over the years I've played one on radio/TV. .
todd ellis
A Zillion

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome (again) to the hoopla andrea!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: