VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Humble brag? Is it f...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Philip Banks
Je Ne Sais Quoi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:04 am    Post subject: Humble brag? Is it f... Reply with quote

Ridiculous day! These are genuine logged individual voiceover session completion times 0650 0825 0835 0915 0932 0946 1005 1137 1155 1201 1408 1607 1735. See if you can spot when me and Bess the Collie went for a walk. Call me with a VO job in the next 10 years on pain of death!
Dan-O
The Gates of Troy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually have 4-5 sessions a day. My record is 15. The amount of sessions we have also depends on the genres of VO we choose to take on. A buddy of mine is a top radio imaging and affiliate guy. He once shared with me his total sessions for one month at 900 - and it was February. Then there are guys like Brian Lee. An extremely generous and all around great guy who has been one of the top ten American VOs in imaging, affiliate, national promo and trailer for the past ten plus years. Below is an interview recorded back in 2012. If you jump to 16:43 mark, he breaks down an average day. My chin slowly drops every time I hear it.

https://www.ryandrean.com/2012/04/episode-43-brian-lee-part-2/

If you are interested in promo and trailer, the entire interview is a must listen.
Philip Banks
Je Ne Sais Quoi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He took lunch? SLACKER!

What a delightful man.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: