VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Equipment tuning

View previous topic :: View next topic  
txrpls
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:22 pm    Post subject: Equipment tuning Reply with quote

I just did a session with George Whittam and finally got my Apollo System tuned so that I do not have to do any post-processing. I can now record straight into Camtasia without doing any other processing. Just so you know, I have a quite complicated system. I have a couple of high powered (noisy) computers that I run some computational intensive software for which I demonstrate and create instructional videos.

To give you an idea of the system, microphone > cedar DNS2 > Apollo Twin > Computer. Using Source connect, George cut through all the complication, set up all the real-time plugins and just made my life much simpler. The whole session was just amazing. I highly recommend his services. Best money I spent on equipment by far Smile

I apologize if I should have posted in another area,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Gear ! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: