VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greetings!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
allensco
Flight Attendant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:59 pm    Post subject: Greetings! Reply with quote

Greeting VO-BB folks!

Thought I'd check in and see if this place still exists Smile

VERY glad to see it does!
Philip Banks
Je Ne Sais Quoi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear from you. Hope you are well.

This here board closed down after the great war of 2016 and then following reparations, re-opened. UN peacekeeping force ever present. We are no longer allowed to mention, well, anything at all really. Moderators are moderated, who in turn are subject to the Secret Police and Dawn Raids. If Dawn gets involved you are "disappeared". I once gave my support to a "Canadian subscription/extortion/deception based voice over web site and was executed by firing squad. Luckily their gun sights were designed by a VO marketing coach so they were completely off target and impossible to focus.

I post here most days. US Lawyers try to stop me but find it difficult because I am a British Lawyer, which is like a US Lawyer only educated.

Last edited by Philip Banks on Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:27 am; edited 2 times in total
allensco
Flight Attendant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Philip Banks wrote:
Good to hear from you. Hope you are well.

Hello Philip! Thank you sir and I am doing well. Still dispatching police and doing a little bit of vo for the local radio station.

Philip Banks wrote:
This here board closed down after the great war of 2016 and then following reparations, re-opened. UN peacekeeping force ever present. We are no longer allowed to mention, well, anything at all really. Moderators are moderated, who in turn are subject to the Secret Police and Dawn Raids. If Dawn get involved you are "disappeared". I once gave my support to a "Canadian subscription/extortion/deception based voice over web site and was executed by firing squad. Luckily their gun sights were designed by a VO marketing coach so they were completely off target and impossible to focus.

LOL! Sounds like I timed my return right Smile

Philip Banks wrote:
I post here most days. US Lawyers try to stop me but find it difficult because I am a British LAwyer, which is like a US Lawyer only educated.

Love it!
BruceG
Been Here Awhile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I once gave my support to a "Canadian subscription/extortion/deception based voice over web site and was executed by firing squad. Luckily their gun sights were designed by a VO marketing coach so they were completely off target and impossible to focus.

Quotable of the day - this made my Monday that much better! Coffee
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: