VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Therapy Session...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan-O
The Gates of Troy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:21 am    Post subject: Therapy Session... Reply with quote

...for those who visit this corner often.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFRgCKx5n5M
samowry
Club 300

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah!
sdaeley17
Club 300

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is Hilarious! They hit on every note!

Thanks, Dan-O!
Jack Daniel
Cinquecento

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Dan! But please ask next time you want to post surreptitiously recorded video of my life.
Philip Banks
Je Ne Sais Quoi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fabluss!

Still having trouble dealing with the world?
This'll fix anyone. A few hours with my brother, Robert.

Robert is older than me by 18 months and as my brother I love him very much. He is a techie, a man of the people, has no filter or situational awareness where people are concerned and more verbal ticks than an 18 year old Valley Girl.

VO who has just met him says as an opener (massive hint about VO work)

"Y'know I was in a studio ..."

Rob interrupts.

"Mate o'mine, y'know see right, changed a water filter for a studio ok, right. You see right ok it was in Swindon. EVER GOT stuck on the M4 going into Swindon ok? BLOODY NORA! Right y'see ok it was ........MMMMlemme see ok right. RIGHT. YEAH. OK. it was a Friday night. There's a place outside that ok right thing y'know any way. It wasn't bombed during the war coz no one gives a shit about Swindon except for the Kebab shop in the old town ok, see ,right. Ian ate the biggest mixed doner ok right so well any way y'see after 9 pints of Stella ok. SICK like everywhere y'know right, same colour as his car okay. He likes the Volvo S90 GOES like shit off a shovel. His missis ok right y'see don't like it coz she's a shortass ok right y'see. Shouldn't wear skirts THAT short ok coz well y'know right ok any way it's got eco-power . ee reckons that it gives him like sorta ok right y'see 80 mpg on a run with the kids on board ok even with y'know his little lad Mike what's disabled so he's got a wheelchair so that's on board too ok y'know see right. Made of composites so easier to lift ok right see. Jeff don't like him ok coz he makes him nervous right y'know like coz well Jeff's got a dodgy foot, got it when he was in the Army in Iran ok. Grenade blew his leg off ok ysee. Surgeon, mega tall bloke ok saved the foot, right or left or summink like that y'know but the leg had to be, anyway he'll spend the rest his life with tin leg and his real foot. Itches like buggery y'know when it rains ok, right. Still likes Carbonara even... you bin to Italy ant you. They STILL look at the Germans in a funny way ok right coz they didn't have no Spitfires ........"

If you're lucky this will only continue for 5 days.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Gear ! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: