VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Verizon Commercial, working on my dials..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Critique
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iannyc
Been Here Awhile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:02 pm    Post subject: Verizon Commercial, working on my dials.. Reply with quote

Not a phenomenal read, mostly trying to figure out how to get the audio quality better.

I had been going from my Shure SM7b directly into my Apogee Duet interface, but I recently purchased a UA Solo 610 as it seemed to come with the highest recommendation with the Shure SM7b Mic.

I realized that I had been working with the Gain on the Preamp up all of the way (7 or cool and that that was creating distortion. This time I have the gain on the preamp set to like 2, and the volume output set to 8 and my apogee as low as I can get away with.

I did a little manual EQ de-essing as well, let me know what you think compared to the last one I posted! (I only uploaded two tracks to soundcloud thus far)

Thankyou friends!!!

https://soundcloud.com/ian-campbell-347703967/verizon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Critique All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: