VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

interesting mic site

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: interesting mic site Reply with quote

it's still not mannin' th' dec kie prrroperrrly Cap'n i'm hopin' a bit monkeyin' arrroun' will carrreen it, and a bottle of rum!

I've trrri'd t' post this about 10 times today

found this website yesterday

lots of mic information, mostly older mics, and many have sound clips, albiet short ones matey
ronphi
Been Here Awhile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy some of those mics brought back memories. The EV 635, RE10, RE15. Those were staples of the News Department. I remember hanging 77-D mics from the lighting grid to mic groups. The BK-1 was still in use as a desk mic and the news anchors used the BK-6.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

ARRRGH Matey!!!! (Almost forgot)
Bill

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was trying to remember as I was surfing thru there, which mic I had found in the basement of the TV station years ago, I think it was an RCA, and I was going to approach the owner, but another anchor beat me to it. His dad used to work for RCA. bummer. I jsut wanted it for decoration, have no idea if it still worked. but if it was like everything else at the station, probably not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Gear ! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: