VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PB USA - 20th June Ashville NC

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Philip Banks
Je Ne Sais Quoi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:11 am    Post subject: PB USA - 20th June Ashville NC Reply with quote

Voxy Ladies Present: PHILIP BANKS
open mic / open forum / open for business

RSVP: vo@voxyladies.com
WHEN: Saturday, June 20th / 1-4pm
WHERE: The Actor’s Center of Asheville / 104 Eastside Drive / Black Mountain N.C. 28711

It's $100 which makes it $8.95 well spent on my invalueless knowledge!

Boys, girls and Collies welcome!
Philip Banks
Je Ne Sais Quoi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What will you learn? That I have spent a fortune to keep my rating current on a certain aircraft type by travelling to Atlanta by a very circuitous route.

The title of my semolina is "What the **** is a Brit doing flying us to Denver?"

VO people will be given the opportunity to give their interpretations (ABC reads) on the following.

"Ladies and Gentlemen welcome on board this Jetblue Airbus A320, flight number 1207, your service to Seattle. My name is Philip Banks (insert your name) and it'll be my pleasure to fly you to Seattle this morning. We should have you on the ground at around 8.40 subject to local air traffic conditions.

Joining me on the flight deck is Captain Dave Huge-Stetson and looking after you in the cabin are Becky-Lou, Cindy-Lou and former England Cricketer Sir Ian Botham. The cabin crew are there to ensure you have a pleasant flight but most of all for your safety. In a few minutes they'll be giving a safety demonstration and even if you are a frequent flyer I'd appreciate it if you'd give the team your full attention.

When we're in the cruise I'll give you an update on local conditions in Seattle and an accurate arrival time.

In the meantime, sit back, relax and enjoy the flight.

Cabin crew doors to automatic and cross check"

See ..with me you learn sh*t!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: