VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nice script ......
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Philip Banks
Je Ne Sais Quoi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Nice script ...... Reply with quote

EBS is part of the SICAR company, a reality well-established in the production of the wood working machines.

EBS S.r.l. born in the 2002 produces manual edge-banding, trimming machine and automatic edge-banding for professional and industrial use.

EBS is established in Thiene in a new and renovated firm with an highly qualified technical staff for machines planning and assembling and appreciated for the craft-care used for the production of the machines and the quality of the material used.

Even if the company is on the market since few years, its technicians are qualified and boast a long experience in this sector.

Its sales are extended all over the world thanks to a sales network well structured.

The EBS edge banding machines have a rigid structure with highly flexibility in group composition.

All the machines are equipped with alarm systems and safety protections that allows the operator to use the machines in completely security. The machines are enclosed with their CE declaration of conformity.
Range of machines:

a. Manual version :
- EB1M edge banding machine for straight or shaped panels.
- ER 1M trimming for straight or shaped panels
- EP 1M edge banding machine for pre-glued edges

b. Automatic version:
- EB 2A Max edge thickness 2mm
- EB 3A Max edge thickness 3mm
- EB 8A Max edge thickness 8mm
- EB 15A Max edge thickness 15mm

the machines represented in this video are:
- EB 2A
- EB 8A

EB 2A is the smallest machine of the range designed for little spaces and it is optimal for the craftsman and the artisan industry.
Thanks to the soundproofing of the cab and the covering of all the operating units, the machines grants safety and reduction of noise level.
It’s efficacious for the application of the roll edges from 0,4 mm to 2 mm type:
- PVC
- MELAMINE

- Big magazine edge-holder places at the entering side of the machine granting a storage for rolls of big dimension.

- Easy-interface electronic control board placed in a good position for the operator.

- the working unit are well dislocated in the machine’s body; their position allows an easy adjustment and maintenance.

- At the beginning of the working line you have the GLUING UNIT to obtain a perfect sticking using commercial grain glues completely teflon for a fast cleaning.

- We proceed with the END-CUTTING UNIT placed on ball bearings sleeves to grant the maximal working precision, with a pneumatic control to pass from a straight cut to the tilting one.

- We complete the line with the CHAMFERING UNIT designed with the best care, to have a perfect finishing and cycles availability; moreover the quick release of the motors grants a fast and easy tools replacement.

Scenic sight

The machine EB 8A is the Symbol of company EBS, designed for an industrial use, where are requested various type of products and a large scale of production, always keeping the highest quality.

Thanks to the soundproofing of the cab and the covering of all the operating units, the machines grants safety and reduction of noise level.
It’s efficacious for the application of the roll edges from 0,4 mm to 12 mm type:

- PVC / ABS
- MELAMINE
- SHEET EDGES

Machine line view

- Big magazine edge-holder places at the entering side of the machine granting a storage for rolls of big dimension.

- A support placed on the lateral side of the machine and long as the machine’s length, grants the perfect alignment of the panel in comparison with the operating unit.

- To control the different working programs depending from the panel’s thickness and profile, the machine is equipped with a touch-screen and an industrial PC on which is installed a specific software.

- The working unit are well dislocated in the machine’s body; their position allows an easy adjustment and maintenance.

- At the beginning of the working line you have the NON-STICKING UNIT, a well calibrated switch to accomplish the necessary function that it makes in the working cycle.

- GRINDING UNIT with 2 motors making the panel edge finishing that is requested for a high quality production.

- GLUING UNIT to obtain a perfect sticking using commercial grain glues completely teflon for a fast cleaning.

- We proceed with the END-CUTTING UNIT placed on linear guides type THK to grant the maximal working precision during the cutting of big thickness; it is equipped with a pneumatic control to pass from a straight cut to the tilting one.

- We proceed then with the TRIMMING UNIT well motorised for shaping or finishing of edges with big thickness.

- After that you have the CHAMFERING UNIT designed with the best care, to have a perfect finishing and cycles availability; moreover the quick release of the motors grants a fast and easy tools replacement.

- Then there’s the ROUNDING UNIT with 2 well powered motors to execute the radiating and rounding operation of the edge head in PVC or ABS.

- We reach now the machine’s section where are executed all the fragile finishing operations starting with the EDGESCRAPER, an high rigid and sensible unit well projected from EBS.

- The GLUE SCRAPER and its lower and upper blades grants the extraction of the glue residual left after the previous working operations.

- The BRUSHES unit complete the line and it is used for an optimal finishing of the edges.

- After that we have the DRYER unit that is an accessory and it is used only in case is necessary to give shade to the colour of the edge.

- The SPINDLE MOULDER unit is another accessory and it is used in case are requested heavy or blind slots.

WORKING PROCESS AND WORKED PIECE

Thanks to the matured experience of the technician and their contacts with the end user, the EBS’s edge bander machines have been projected and realised in order to make easier the use and maintenance of the machines.
The constant speed of 13 m/min for the panel transportation is optimal for the different edge application from PVC to the solid wood.
The adjustment of the different unit is simple and fast thanks to the turrets and the count-tenths placed at the strategic point of each unit in the manual machine and thanks to the pneumatic control in the machines equipped with touch screen.

The different working operations obtained with the range of EBS’s machines could satisfy the big and little industries offering high quality and maximal versatility of the products.

Far be it from me to suggest changes Undecided
tackerman
The Gates of Troy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That gave me a headache.
Gasp

I've yet to encounter such a grammatical train-wreck... what do you do? Re-write? Record and send as is? Decline the job?
Deirdre
Czarina Emeritus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The adjustment of the different unit is simple and fast thanks to the turrets and the count-tenths placed at the strategic point of each unit in the manual machine and thanks to the pneumatic control in the machines equipped with touch screen.

I can see that a number of thanks are in order.
dhouston67
VO-BB Intarwebz Glossary Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Commas, semicolons, and periods surrender.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Diane Maggipinto
Spreading Snark Worldwide

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
-After that you have the CHAMFERING UNIT designed with the best care

Seems lately I hear very little about the chamfering unit, and I am a big fan, big big fan. I like that the text includes the word efficacious anyway...
sitting at #8, though not as present as I'd like to be. Hello!

www.d3voiceworks.com
Mike
Nasty Brit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out here I get scripts like this all the time. Recently they've been getting worse as the clients have been trying to save money on the translations by cutting out the re-writer and expecting the talent to do the job in the studio. The one I had yesterday caused so much hassle that I'm telling my agent that from now on all scripts will be read as received.

Here's a paragraph from yesterday.

"A lot of meteorites have been found in the vicinity of a mountain range, because meteorites that have continued to fall for several hundred thousand years struck against mountains as they move along with the moving ice, which eventually caused the ice to become worn out, making such meteorites appear on the surface."

I now wish I had read it as originally written above, It has a certain charm ne?

Maiku.
ex re-writer

"If grass could run, cows would look like tigers."
Murray Wiggle
BenWils
The Thirteenth Floor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banksey, you certainly get some real good scripts in.....man alive, that would drive me nuts!

"To be really good at voiceover, you need to improve your footwork and hip snap."
Spacegypsy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am lately getting many script from Sweden and Polandland, and they is much better English than those which are coming from the clients of Mr. Banksey.

I also think that is better to record script as is being writing to me, than be spent many minutes and hours of explanationing true English and how she is spoke.
donrandall

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My gawd - that's as bad as the owner's manual that came with a motorcycle I bought many years ago. I don't think I can quote it exactly, but I can come pretty close - it said something akin to "To be the starter of your new motorcycle, please kick the depressing starter lever firmly..."
Philip Banks
Je Ne Sais Quoi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I is to tell for my client that there is badness for his text many times. This productions of his business have I read with words which are I have see. I do this which he understands.
BenWils
The Thirteenth Floor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banksey wrote:
I is to tell for my client that there is badness for his text many times. This productions of his business have I read with words which are I have see. I do this which he understands.

That be sounding to be a good idea for which to explain the badness of the text which flows from thems inability at those translations.

Boost if luck to you.

"To be really good at voiceover, you need to improve your footwork and hip snap."
Philip Banks
Je Ne Sais Quoi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An email arrived regarding the above script.

"Hi Philip,
about EBS you did a perfect job. Everything works great."

Also attached another job.

I make no comment.
tackerman
The Gates of Troy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've got to link us up to some audio from that project... Laugh
jrodriguez315
A Hundred Dozen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm . . . Perfect sense to me it makes.

Frank F
Fat, Old, and Sassy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure that script wasn't written by the same folks who write scripts for the United States Air Force? I get scripts which 'supposedly' have passed muster with General's and Colonel's and were written by Privates and Tech Sgt's with 8 weeks training in all things audio and video.

I guess they are considered experts.

Toodles

Frank F
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: