VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Voice Over Quiz for fun
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
scottreyns
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bish wrote:
I have to be honest and say that the price of a tweet or facebook share was just too high to find out the real answers.

Sorry Scott, but that just comes across as social media bs to me... but it was certainly fun to participate.

Oh yeah, one could argue the whole quiz itself is social media bs. Wink I've had to reiterate that on a couple occasions since it went live, upon noticing even a couple very experienced actors weren't passing it, but fortunately the overwhelming majority of takers have picked up how it's meant just for kicks. Glad you enjoyed in any case.

Jen Gosnell wrote:
I actually wouldn't have minded tweeting about it, Scott, but when I clicked on one of the share buttons nothing happened so I thought that part of the quiz wasn't live yet. Sorry, I can't remember for certain now whether it was the FB button or Twitter that I clicked, but I'd bet it was the latter.

I'm running Safari on Mac OSX, if you're inclined to investigate. Smile

Thanks for the tip, Jen. I'm having trouble replicating (got Safari on OSX here too) but anyway yeah, particularly with Facebook I wonder if PWAT's a little buggy; I might pull that part out after a bit.
Donna
King's Row

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wooty toot toot I'm an expert (13/16). Will I get more sacks o cash now?

That was fun -- thanks for thinking it up.

Donna Postel
donnapostel.com
donna@donnapostel.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: