VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bob Bergen & Bill Holmes VO Intensive Sept 27-28

View previous topic :: View next topic  
roysamuelson

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: Bob Bergen & Bill Holmes VO Intensive Sept 27-28 Reply with quote

Bob Bergen and Bill Holmes 2-Day Voice Over Intensive
September 27th & 28th 2008

http://billybobvo.com

This is the last time in 2008 that Bob and Bill will together be teaching! This is the ONE weekend to be directed by these 2 great guys. If you're in town, be in the booth with the best. This Experience is straightforward, no bullsh!t, spontaneous, hard core.

Don't have a lot of time? This class lets you get a near-instant download of Voice Over skills. It's fast, relevant, and OH MY GOD WOW information that you can use to book work in the VO world! These guys LOVE to teach and are passionate. If you give it your all, they give it their all!

Get started or continue on your way to a voiceover career! If you are a working pro, Bob and Bill will take you to the next level! If you are new
to the business, they'll give you the gentle nudging to get you at places you never thought you could get to! You get instruction specifically tailored to you!!

"What I tell people in my workshop is, there is no level to the class. When an actor is at the mic, it's me and them. There is no competition in the class." --Bob Bergen

"We want an announcer but don't let them sound announcery. They need to be real." That's a direction actors hear all the time. By the end of the workshop I'm just going to teach people how to be themselves. -- Bill Holmes

Focus is on Animation and Commercial. 20 students total, split in to 10 students per 2-day class. (10 students begin with animation with Bob, and 10 with commercial with Bill, then the classes switch mid-day)

Visit http://billybobvo.com for more details, or email info@billybobvo.com
Also, feel free to call 310-570-6213 or 818-567-1489.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: