VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Voice of Acura Interative Showroom?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Latech70

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:51 pm    Post subject: Voice of Acura Interative Showroom? Reply with quote

Just wondering if anyone here knows who voiced the Acura interactive showroom for the various models on their web site. To check out the showroom, click on the link below and then click on either the Exterior Showroom or the Interior Showroom:

http://www.acura.com/models/model_gallery_showroom.asp?module=tsx

Anywho, the voice is very familiar, but I just can't place it. Hoping someone out there can put my curiosity to rest.

Last edited by Latech70 on Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I donno, but the echo distracts me. It's just the producer in me, but I'd want more of a dead room sound, myself. Cars make great places to track audio...used 'em quite a bit during my roaming reporter days.
Latech70

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy wrote:
I donno, but the echo distracts me. It's just the producer in me, but I'd want more of a dead room sound, myself. Cars make great places to track audio...used 'em quite a bit during my roaming reporter days.

By echo, are you talkinga about the ambient music in the background? I ask because I don't hear an echo to the actor's voice.
Andy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I first listened to it on the crappy computer speakers in my office at work. No echo on my monitors at home. My bad.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: