VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

September 6 & 7 - Dallas Voiceover Weekend Conference

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brad Venable
Contributor IV

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:51 am    Post subject: September 6 & 7 - Dallas Voiceover Weekend Conference Reply with quote

Dallas, TX - For Immediate Release

The Voiceover Weekend Conference, hosted by top voice talent/coach Bettye Zoller, with guest instructors, comes to Dallas September 6 & 7.

Bettye's first Voiceover Conference is a two-day (Saturday and Sunday) event limited to 22 attendees, featuring a panel of voice-over experts, guest teachers and speakers, covering four topics:

* Character cartoon voice techniques
* Voice acting for commercials today
* Audiobook narration techniques
* The business of voice-overs worldwide

"It's four topics for the price most workshops charge for only one!" says Zoller, owner of VoicesVoices Educational Events, and the Dallas VoicesVoices studio. The event is also a fundraiser for Reading Radio Resource, the non-profit organization that records printed materials for use by sight- and hearing-impaired individuals, including more than 60,000 school children and adults.

Tuition: $595, including breakfast buffets, catered working group luncheons, a festive cocktail reception, and take-home packets.

If flying to Dallas, it is suggested to use Love Field Airport (the city airport). Free ground transportation is provided to and from hotel to conference location.

Details: www.voicesvoices.com
Contact: btzol@aol.com or bradvenable@gmail.com; 214-638-8255
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Moe Egan
4 Large

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loves me some Bettye Laugh
Bettye Zoller

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Dallas Seminar is Charity Fundraiser and Price Reduction Reply with quote

The fee to attend my Dallas Sept 6-7 VO workshop featuring many special guest teachers and a pro panel has been reduced $100/ Fee: $495. And a two pay plan (in this era of gasoline prices being amazing) is available. Thank you Brad Venable for posting this and thank you dear Mo Egan for your post too. Thank you for letting me post this correction here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: