VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VO Workshop with Randy Thomas and Peter Rofe

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CarynClark
MMD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:33 pm    Post subject: VO Workshop with Randy Thomas and Peter Rofe Reply with quote

WHO: Randy Thomas and Peter Rofe
WHAT: Workshop for pro vo actors
WHEN: Saturday, April 12 from 9 am to 7 pm
WHERE: Unity Gain Studios in Fort Myers, FL
WHY: To learn lots of cool stuff and get your vo career kicked into high gear!

Click here for the flyer:
VO Class Flyer - Master Class April 2008v4.pdf (116.6 KB bytes) => http://www.onlinefilefolder.com/index.php?action=getshare&type=0&user_num=35678&share_id=184511&hash=babc89bbc3ac7c75c3ea8d8783dd6ca4

Please email me at caryn@carynclark.net or call me at 239-482-6346 with any questions.

Thanks! Caryn

"A positive mental attitude and having faith in your ability is quite different from being irresponsible and downright stupid." - Dave
CarynClark
MMD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update: the pricing structure is $400 if you reserve prior to March 31, and $450 if you reserve after March 31. Here's the new flyer. currently, we have approximately seven people... only three more slots left!

Thanks! Caryn

VO Class Flyer - Master Class April 2008v5.pdf (110.3 KB bytes) => http://www.onlinefilefolder.com/index.php?action=getshare&type=0&user_num=35678&share_id=186283&hash=5ab943701d54098720da5d3bbec9cf5c

"A positive mental attitude and having faith in your ability is quite different from being irresponsible and downright stupid." - Dave
CarynClark
MMD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just an update... the workshop is full, but I'm starting a waiting list in case anyone cancels.

Also, if you're interested in future classes by Randy, let me know and I'll put your name on the email distribution list.

CarynClark
MMD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know, there's one spot available now for this workshop. If you or anyone you know is interested, please email me at caryn@carynclark.net with questions and more details about making a reservation.

Thanks!!! Caryn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: