VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

setup photos
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dscott
Contributor IV

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I must say this room gets warmer than most!
Okudagraph Startrek screens available at http://www.mewho.com system47
Satelite simulation for mac - freefall
PowerBook G4 far left Mac OS X.4.3, 1.3GHz PC Left 19", Mid and Right 19" SuperMac G4 800 MHz Mac OS9.1. Logic, PT, Waveburner, QTPro etc....
Playing with FinalCutPro & DVD Studio along with soundtrack, garageband & LogicExpress on the PowerBook.

No Seatbelts, but grabbing the right mouse or keyboard is fun!!

Cheers!
Dave
dscott
Contributor IV

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:14 am    Post subject: Lava lamp is a must have! Reply with quote

Yup the old Lavalamp is a must! Only a little of it shows in the planetery control room so...
I cranked the old puppy up, shot a little video, brought it into quicktime over firewire... now you too can have your very own! cool
http://www.boldrulerstudios.com/lavalamp.mov

Cheers!
Dave
Deirdre
Czarina Emeritus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is some serious Lava Lampage.
Awesome!
marko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff McNeal wrote:
Here's my former lair:

and here's the current one:

The first one had a nicer view, the second one has better furniture. And as soon as I knock a big hole in the wall, a nice view once again, but not as nice as the last place.

Jeff,

That is one NICE setup. Kudos. I like the LCD in the booth as well and am now considering one.
Hart
Assistant Asylum Chief

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you don't mind me resurrecting this thread. Some of you have some absolutely incredible work spaces. I'm amazed by your creativity, your cleverness...and with some of you your messiness. Gasp

I was digging around looking for desk ideas. I had this wonderful huge beast of a thing. 5 feet long, 90 degree bend, 5 more feet. Plenty of room for the mixer, computer stuff, books, the other computer, a dead rodent or two. But we had to sell it to make room for the booth. So now I'm setup on a folding table and my lava lamp is at the office. Where's the justice in the world? AND as some weird byproduct of me drilling or sawing in here the room now smells vaguely like a fresh toliet paper roll.

In fairness, I'll post the current work space....if you could call it that. Hard to get any voice work done in this space at the moment. There used to be some foam and a quilt pinned up in the corner which functioned as my "booth."

Can't wait to be able to post the "after" picture.

Christopher French
Been Here Awhile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking at all these great studio set ups and all I have are a messy office and a computer on the L shaped desk at my house. I'm ordering a Behringer UB802 mixer next week (I get paid on Friday, yay! A paycheck and insurance, two benefits of holding a 9-5 job until I get off the ground). Maybe, once I get the mixer and hook it up to my mic and my computer, I'll clean the office up a bit and take a picture of my feebly pathetic rig. About everyone else's rigs. . .all I can say is "PANT, DROOL!!!"

Chris

"The only limitations we truly have are the ones we place on ourselves." -Attributed to Donald Trump
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Gear ! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: