VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Voice Over Comedy Event in LA

View previous topic :: View next topic  
patfraley

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:26 am    Post subject: Voice Over Comedy Event in LA Reply with quote

Recently, I’ve been focusing on teaching critical voice over skills, which are not often available. That’s why I’m presenting the Master Comedy Performance Event, Saturday, April 5, in LA, with Candi Milo.

85% of all Animation and Radio Dialogue Spots are Comedy driven. All other voice over genres of advertising and entertainment call upon Comedic Skills to some degree or another. It is a critical skill, and there are many valuable truisms to Comedic Voice Over Performance, which can be effectively taught.

I’ll be teaching with the greatest and most successful performer in animation ever: Candi Milo.

Here’s a link to more information and a Free Lesson from Candi.

http://www.patfraley.com/CandiMilo/CandiMilo.html

To reserve a place in the event, just e-mail me at: patfraleyteaches@aol.com

Regards, Pat Fraley
RayAnime
Been Here Awhile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For anyone who's considering signing up for this workshop, do it! As many of you probably already know, besides being one of the best & most talented instructors in the biz, Pat Fraley is also one of the kindest people I've ever met--in the industry or otherwise. He truly cares about his students, and it shows in both the very professional yet extremely supportive environment in all of his classes. There's a reason why I choose to fly out to LA all the way from New York for these things!

Also, Candi Milo is awesome. I've been lucky enough to work with her before (in a class--if I ever get to work with her professionally, I'll know I've arrived) and she's insanely talented and hilarious. I thought I would feel intimidated the first time I got into the booth with her but, like Pat, she's invested in making sure students "get it," and I felt like she was really rooting for me to do well.

In general, Pat seems to attract big names who nonetheless treat students like peers--I've never felt talked-down to or intimidated by anyone in his workshops, even though he brings in some of the most successful people in the industry.

Anyway, enough of this extremely glowing and extremely rambly rave . . . if anyone else is planning to go to this class, let me know! I'll be there for sure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: