VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What vocal booth to buy?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kitstern
Been Here Awhile

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:52 pm    Post subject: What vocal booth to buy? Reply with quote

It's time for me to start thinking seriously about a vocal booth. I've been considering several places. Could anyone using a vocal booth tell us their words of wisdom about what experiences they've had with either making or buying one (probably buying one would be more realistic). I'd be appreciative of any comments you have to offer. Thanks!

http://www.kitziestern.com/
sosullivan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:32 pm    Post subject: Are there any suggestions for isolation booth purchase? Reply with quote

Hi gang,

I am a newbie here and would love to see any feedback as to which booths are considered 'good' and at least are in use by folks....

Anyone?

Smile

Regards all,

SteveO
Edo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think highly of these guys... but bring a big fat wallet...

http://www.iacl.co.uk
Spacegypsy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:17 am    Post subject: Vocal Booths Reply with quote

I've been pricing Whisper Room and Vocal Booth, but $4k is beyond me right now. Auralex do a temporary room for around $900 including shipping - has anybody tried it? I can't seem to find any reviews on that at all.
kgenus
Seriously Devoted

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sound Suckers or Whisper Room. I called them both, they both gave me people who had only good things to say about them. Unfortunately, I ended up buying a booth by VocalBooth.com and while I won't go in to it here, I had to file a complaint with the BBB.

Auralex, in my opinion, is only worth buying if you are already in a quiet or treated room that just needs additional room noise controlled.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Gear ! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: