VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Apologies given - in advance.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoundsGreat-Elaine Singer
King's Row

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank, all the best. With a positive mindset I'm sure you'll find a way to deal with this.

Take care.
donrandall

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geezers Frank, if this is what you are like when you're cranky, I'm not sure I'd trust you when you are being nice!

Somehow, when people seem to be a little too nice, I become suspicious!

In other words Frank, you are just right, just the way you are (speaking about the way you handle yourself and present yourself here).

I understand about being in pain. My back and neck are a wreck. I guess getting throwed all over the place as a judoka along with involuntarily dismounting a dirtbike at speed, or some of the other incredibly inept things I've done on too many occasions will tend to do that to a fella.

I find that one of those "space foam" mattress pads is a wonderful blessing to me.
SheSpeaksCopy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank if only others could handle the pain as graciously as you do! I would never have suspected you were suffering any discomfort from your posts. Sending positive vibes and prayers your way.
audio'connell
T-Shirt

Location: in a dark studio with a single bulb light...day after day after....

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Frank...let's get this straight....since you brought it up...

The only really short person on this board is me! Now at 5'7" on tippy toes its really only important that I SOUND tall and tha..

(what....no, HE said he was the shortest....huh :shock:? He doesn't get pissed off..that's silly, ok I got it.)

Ok Frank...let's get this straight....since you brought it up...the only person who gets cranky on this board is DB and she only gets cranky at Banks and me cause we're always causing trouble.

Now if you want to join our international band of trouble makers...you are ALWAYS welcome because, well, we need more dues paying members.

Otherwise, don't worry, we got your back!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Frank F
Fat, Old, and Sassy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Peter, I might have to join in the "fun". It takes me about 20 minutes to write a post at present, and my hands keep cramping up... so I am getting irritated at the keyboard (my way of saying that I am angry at myself for letting this thing get to me).

I really do appreciate the kind thoughts, you have NO idea what it is doing for my mindset.

I have spoken with many of you in the past, and have spoken to a fellow board member who also has this problem. Your thoughts and information are what makes me keep wanting to get up and go.

Banksy and Peter, I welcome you offer to be "cranky" with you... watch out board - I'm coming home....

My love and best wishes go back to ALL of you. My thanks are not enough to express how I feel, but it is all I can offer at present.

Frank F
donrandall

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! I'm taller than somebody!

Thanks Peter! Well, okay, I'd kinda hafta hang by my knees for an hour or so to stretch my spine before I measure, but......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: