VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi Everyone!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Audiogal
King's Row

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:48 pm    Post subject: Hi Everyone! Reply with quote

Time to finally introduce myself. Your posts have been very informative (& I loved seeing all those red trees.) Jeff's plosive tip...yeah! Gotta try that one.

I've done V/O for about 17 years, from DJ to radio production department to TV Creative Services. 5 years in my home studio now. I know you're gonna ask...no website yet. Have a domain, but need a produced demo first. Believe it or not, have been getting jobs with a dry demo the past few years.

I'd love to hear your suggestions for someone who would combine a bit of coaching with producing & help me step up to the next level.

You've already got a Mary on the board, so I'll sign off as

Audiogal Mary
allensco
Flight Attendant

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:58 pm    Post subject: Welcome from Alabama! Reply with quote

Hi Mary! A warm welcome from the Heart of Dixe! This is a fantastic board with many knowledgeable and very friendly folk. Enjoy!
Spacegypsy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings Mary!
Jeff McNeal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Mary. Glad you enjoyed the mic technique tip.
ryansbeal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mary, Welcome. I 2 am new to the list. If you need help with the website let me know. Mine are pretty basic, but is is the inexpensive way to go.

Ryan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: